DLC, an Addison Group Company, is adding talent to its Los Angeles-based team of Finance Manager Consultants!
We are currently seeking experienced Finance Manager Consultants who want to join a fantastic team of talented Consultants, tasked with supporting our clients in a wide range of interim and project-based Accounting needs.
DLC currently serves our clients out of four offices in Chicago, Northern California and Southern California. Our Los Angeles clients include Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Disney, DreamWorks Animation, Paramount Pictures, East West Bank, Union Bank, Kubota USA, Amgen, Nestle, 99 Cent Stores, Toyota Motor Sales and a multitude of venture capital firms, hedge funds and private equity firms.
Our Consultants have a background in Financial Planning & Analysis, a CPA background or a blend of both. As a DLC Consultant, you will provide solutions across a wide variety of industries, companies, and functional disciplines. Daily, you will work directly with finance and operating executives for the clients we serve.
- Preparation of annual operating plans
- Development of multi-year strategic plans
- Evaluation of marketing and advertising ROI
- Refinement of cost allocation methodologies
- Cost-to-serve analysis
- Pricing analysis; Acquisition and divestiture analysis
- Quarterly re-forecasting
- Analysis of product line, channel and customer profitability
- R&D budgeting
- Development of complex forecasting tools
- Capital expense planning and analysis
- Distinguished academic and professional career
- Big 4/6/8 CPA and/or an MBA from a top 25 program.
- Experience working inside the Fortune 1000
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Approximately 5 to 20 years of overall experience
All DLC employees are eligible for benefits following a qualification period including health insurance and retirement plans.
We are firm believers in achieving a healthy work-life balance – offering results-oriented work hours and flexible vacation packages.